Last month in Instagrams :)
April was a good month. Here's what I'm grateful for:
- April showers watering the earth to bring about lovely blooms.
- The best cake I've ever had on my birthday! You can read about it and find the recipe here.
- Some clarity on my journey moving forward.
- Long hikes with Beans & Bae. :)
- My business, AshLo Co. and our first Inwood community event.
- Missing the beauty of the snow, but looking forward to the amazing spring and summer weather.
- Tulips <3 My favorite flower.
- Miss Saigon with my family.
- Time spent with my family -- lucky me!
- The discovery of Pizza Palace in Inwood.
- Asher got a bonus at work and took me out to eat at Indian Road Café, my favorite spot in Inwood.
- A new job that I DIDN'T love, but that helped me discover what I DO love and why it's important to follow your passion.
- Gaby from What's Gaby Cooking agreed to an interview and I am DEAD with excitement. Coming soon!!
- Anticipation for May and all the beauty that lies ahead.
Let's be friends!
Thank you for being a part of my journey.